TUPE is an area which throws up constant challenges. Although it's important to get the technicalities of the law right, TUPE is more flexible than may at first appear, and a commercial approach can help you achieve the results you want.
Come along and share your experiences of TUPE and hear about the latest cases and best practice.
The briefing will cover:
- Organised groupings - who transfers?
- The latest news on how Brexit might affect TUPE
- Has a transfer has taken place? – The multi-factorial approach
- Common queries in relation to changing terms and conditions
- The latest case law on Employee Liability Information
- How to make TUPE work for you?
You will have a chance to meet other HR professionals as well as quizzing the Trowers' TUPE team on any TUPE-related concerns.
The briefing will start at 8:30am and will last for approximately one hour. A light breakfast will be served.
Date: Wednesday 3 May 2017
Time: 8:30am - 9:30am (registration from 8am)
Venue: Our London office with VC links to our Birmingham, Exeter and Manchester office.