HR Law – November 2021
Welcome to November's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Tribunal was wrong to strike out menopause disability and sex discrimination claims
- Direct offer to employees bypassing collective bargaining constituted an unlawful inducement
- Poor performance and resulting dismissal was not discrimination arising from a disability
- Right of substitution and worker status
- Updated ICO data sharing code of practice is now in force
- Changes to medical exemption from Covid-19 vaccination
- Fawcett Society report on sexual harassment at work
- The Budget: employment implications