HR Law - April 2022
Welcome to April's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Living with Covid guidance
- Increases to National Minimum Wage, statutory family-related pay and sick pay
- TUPE and failure to inform and consult
- Victimisation and detriment
- Changes to right to work checks
- Digital fit notes and revocation of temporary SSP measures
- Government publishes its response to the Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities Report
- Rise in Vento bands for injury to feelings awards