Webinar: The Social Housing White Paper – Insights from the Regulator of Social Housing
Following the publication of the Social Housing White Paper on 17 November, this webinar discussed some of the key themes and highlights coming out of the Paper.
We were joined by Fiona MacGregor, Chief Executive of the Regulator of Social Housing alongside a panel of other sector experts representing housing providers as well as tenants themselves. The panel assessed the potential implications of the Paper for the future operations of the affordable housing sector, and the communities it serves.
- Fiona MacGregor, Chief Executive, Regulator of Social Housing
- Geeta Nanda OBE, Chief Executive, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Matthew Walker, Chief Executive, Leeds Federated Housing and Chair of Placeshapers
- Eamon McGoldrick, Managing Director, National Federation of ALMOs
- Alison Inman, Board Member, Eastlight Community Homes and Saffron Housing and Vice Chair of TPAS
- Tonia Secker, Partner and Head of Affordable Housing, Trowers & Hamlins (Chair)
The webinar recording can be viewed below.
Click here to download our commentary piece where we draw together the notable themes and proposals outlined in the White Paper.