Webinar: Private residential development briefing – Tax and the residential development market
With the real estate tax landscape in the UK continuously changing and becoming increasingly more complex over the years, it is vital to keep up to date with the latest tax issues in the private residential development sector.
Legal experts from the Trowers tax team and Lucy Greenwood from Savills briefed us on the latest tax issues affecting the UK residential property sector, and the impact these taxes have on the market.
Key topics covered included:
Tax update for residential property developers
- The proposed residential property developer tax
- The new SDLT non-resident charge and other issues affecting buyers of completed developments
The housing market and tax impacts
- UK housing market overview
- State of the residential development market
- The impact of the stamp duty holiday
- Potential impact of the planned developer taxes
The webinar recording can be seen below: