Webinar: Private residential development briefing – Low carbon heating
Achieving Net Zero relies on a large-scale shift to low carbon heating. The forthcoming changes to Part L: Building Regulations 2021 and the Future Homes Standard 2025 already signpost the trajectory of change for new-build schemes. But there are significant challenges to decarbonise existing buildings. Does the long awaited 'Heat and Building Strategy' provide the answers?
Speakers from Trowers & Hamlins and Donald Sinclair, Managing Director from Hodkinson Consultancy discussed the implications for the future of heating.
Key topics covered included:
- Forthcoming changes to Part L: Building Regulations 2021
- What are the options for low-carbon heating?
- Are heat pumps the solution?
- Technical considerations for low-carbon heating?
- What is covered in the Heat and Building Strategy?
- How can phased developments navigate the necessary changes?
- What's the implication for existing heat networks and ESCO deals?
The webinar recording can be seen below: