HR Law - June 2022
Welcome to June's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Covid-19: employee who stayed away from work during lockdown did not have a reasonable belief in "serious and imminent" danger
- Failure to provide facilities to express breast milk in the workplace was harassment
- Employment Tribunals: Presidential guidance issued on taking evidence from people abroad
- Future of Work review to be carried out
- One in five employers to require staff vaccinations against Covid-19 according to Acas survey
- New guidance issued for businesses offering work to people from Ukraine
- Latest data on hybrid working shows growth of regular working from home
- Ban on exclusivity clauses for low-income workers to be brought in