HR Law - May 2022
Welcome to May's edition of HR Law.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- Tribunal was wrong to strike out unfair dismissal claim where claimant requested redundancy
- Claimant's perception was not sufficient to turn conduct into harassment
- Indirect discrimination and comparison pools
- Repudiatory breach and the last straw
- A party may apply for a transcript of a recorded tribunal hearing
- Postmasters do not have worker status
- New Statutory Code of Practice to be published on "fire and rehire" tactics
- Updated road map published for Employment Tribunal proceedings