Local Government Matters Newsletter November 2021
The agreements reached at the COP26 conference will leave local authorities and public bodies under increased pressure to respond to the government's net-zero targets and achieve the environmental targets agreed in Glasgow last week. In this special COP26 edition of Local Government Matters we include our 5 key takeaways for local government following the COP26 climate conference, consider the new form of PPPs needed to address the climate challenge and explore emerging technologies in the transport sector that are assisting in achieving net-zero targets.
We hope you enjoy this special edition of Local Government Matters and we look forward to continuing the conversation.
Click the links below to access the full articles.
- COP26 – Five takeaways for local government
- Why is Mobility as a Service (MaaS) the Future of Transport in the Public Sector?
- Climate change influencers: The role of public/private collaboration in delivering net-zero
- Podcast: The importance of transport planning on the Net Zero agenda
- Net Zero Strategy: Build Back Greener – The Government's heat and buildings strategy